Friday, February 21, 2014

Afghan Ideas and Finished Scarf


I haven't been able to spend a great deal of time crocheting the past couple of weeks due to work and craziness of life. I want to change that and I need to get started on an afghan that I am making for a birthday in May. I have never made an afghan so I want to stick to a pattern that is somewhat simple so that I can finish it in time and be happy with the finished product. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but just need to make my final decision.

Here are some of the patterns I am thinking of:
 
pattern                                                                        pattern
 
I am pretty indecisive and I keep seeing more patterns that I like, so this could be hard! My goal is to make a decision by the end of the weekend!
In other news, I completed my checkerboard scarf and am pretty pleased with how it came out....
   
 
Now, I just need to finish up a couple of works in progress and get started on that afghan! Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment