Saturday, March 29, 2014

Works in Progress

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't been able to do much crocheting recently. However, I do have a couple of works in progress that I hope to finish up within the next couple of weeks.
 
 The first one is an apron that I am making from a pattern that was in Crochet Today. I found the pattern really adorable and decided to try my hand at it. It's a really simple pattern, and it taught me how to make my first granny square! I just need to finish the skirt and make the strap that goes around the neck and then it will be done!
 
 
The second thing that I am working on is this afghan. Once again this is a really simple pattern...just a big granny square. I'm making it for someone's birthday and want to have it completed by the end of April.
 
 
I hope that I can find a little more free time within the next month so that I can complete these! I'm not sure what my next project will be, but I like to learn a new skill with each new project, so we will have to see. I also really want to try my hand at some patterns that are a little more difficult. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment