Saturday, January 25, 2014

Beginning of my journey

Hi Everyone! My name is Jenn and I wanted to create this blog as a way to chronicle my progress with crocheting, as well as to hopefully meet other crocheters out there. I have been wanting to learn to crochet for a while and last Christmas(2012) decided to ask for crocheting supplies and books from my family. I got off to kind of a slow start due to beginner's frustrations and a crazy work schedule getting in the way. However for Christmas this year I decided I wanted to make most of my gifts for friends and family. I got kind of a late start on it, but managed to crochet gifts for almost everyone on my list! This got me back into the crochet mode and now I am addicted. I am still an absolute beginner but am eager to learn and improve! I hope to meet others out there that can help me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment