Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Little Box

 So, today I really wanted to start crocheting these fingerless gloves that I have been eyeing for a while. I absolutely love them!
(The pattern is in the Feb/March issue of Crochet Today)
 
 However, when I got home from work it was soooo freezing out and I could not force myself out of the house to get the yarn I want. Maybe that will be a project for this weekend if I have the time.
 
Here is a little something I made the other night. I was bored last night and wanted to crochet something simple that I could finish right then. I came across a pattern for these cute little boxes. I now need to stiffen the box but am not sure how to go about this. I'm thinking of using glue and water or sugar and water. It should be interesting, I have yet to try stiffening any crochet pieces or blocking anything. I will update you on how it turns out.
 
This pattern was created by Sarah Margaret Crittenden and is under a creative commons license.
(Here is the pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment