Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jumping Into Scarves

So, like most beginner crocheters I started with the scarf. All of my projects so far I have made as gifts for people because I find myself much more motivated and into the project when I am intending to give it to someone. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of many of my scarves before giving them away and the pictures that I did get are not the best. I want to start getting photos of all my projects from now on because it is nice to be able to look back on what I have done and to see how I have improved over time. For now I am going to post the pictures that I do have of some of the scarves I made over the past year.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lynn! That was one of the first scarves I made and I gave it to my sister for her birthday. I love the colors of it, but unfortunately I didn't know much about yarn at the time and the yarn I used was extremely itchy.

    ReplyDelete